These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of High Roller Energy’s Website, located at www.highrollerenergy.com. If you continue accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do NOT proceed to use High Roller Energy if you do not agree to take all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and ““Your” refers to you, the person logging on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to High Roller Inc. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and our company.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Canada. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, High Roller Energy and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on High Roller Energy. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from High Roller Energy for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must NOT:
- Republish material from High Roller Energy
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from High Roller Energy
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from High Roller Energy
- Redistribute content from High Roller Energy
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. High Roller Energy does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of High Roller Energy, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions to the extent permitted by applicable laws, High Roller Energy shall not be liable for the comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
High Roller Energy reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions. In addition High Roller reserves the right to remove ANY content our company views as standing outside the noted guidelines at its sole discretion without prejudice.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so if the following guidelines are not in breached in any manner.
- The comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party.
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which an invasion of privacy has occurred;.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant High Roller Energy a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
- Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of High Roller Energy; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph two above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to High Roller Energy. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs’ from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs’ on our site to which you would like to link. These approvals may take up three weeks but are not limited to the mentioned timeframe, if a response to the request has not been issued by High Roller Energy please provide a follow up email and await written consent from our office. In no way does an absence of response validate approval of any request.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of High Roller Energy’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and additional uses specifically provided on this site.
High Roller Energy may have the occasion to collect anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion at a later time. We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website that you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
High Roller Energy may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.highrollerenergy.com. High Roller may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
High Roller Energy may find it beneficial to share specific data with our trusted partners in an effort to conduct statistical analysis, provide you with email and/or postal mail, deliver support and/or arrange for deliveries to be made. Those third parties shall be strictly prohibited from making use of your personal information, other than to deliver those services which you have requested, and as such they are thus required, in accordance with this agreement to maintain the strictest of confidentiality with regards to your acquired/obtained information.
High Roller Energy may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to determine what types of services and/or products maybe the most popular to our clientele/customers or the general public.
High Roller Energy may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a “good faith”belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon High Roller Energy and/or our website.
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of High Roller Energy; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.highrollerenergy.com and/or the general public.
Children Under Age of 13
High Roller Energy does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parents or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites , you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Websites
High Roller Energy shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: (780) 804-3114
High Roller Energy
Suite 141, 2417 Main Street
West Kelowna B.C. V1T 4H8
High Roller Energy
PO Box 1956,
Las Vegas Nevada, 89132